1. Designing compact
2. Production flexible
3. Operation friendly
4. Maintenance easy
5. Energy saving
1. To meet various productions, the mold holder is designed to utilize different types of molds such as one mold 1 pair, one 2pair, one mold 3 pair in small sizes, and stacked molds.
2. The high closing force of mold-holder is realized with hydraulic cylinders that, automatically, compensate height of mold. The closing of mold is assured in every thermal condition.
3. The clamping system of mold-holder is realized with twin cylinders in each station. The big hydraulic cylinders averagely distribute the high clamping force on the whole surface of the mold to avoid flesh at parting line of mold.
4. The mold holder is with large open stroke; it makes easier to collect products and clean mold cavities.
5. There are independent temperature control units for up & down mold plates in each mold-holder. The temperature of each mold is controlled with high precision, increasing in this way, the quality of the injected product.
The Injection Groups
1. The injection system is optimized by a unique screw design with precise temperature control.
2. The repeatability is assured by a sophisticated volumetric control and by the proportional valves of pressure and speed.
3. Injection volume is sufficient to meet the production with multi-cavity molds and stacked molds.
4. There are multi zones of thermal controllers on each injector. Each zone is set for heating and cooling individually in coordination with different characteristics of material compound and production condition.
The Electronic Control Unit
1. During operation, the supervisory control works continuously and assures the proper functioning of “diagnostic and maintenance.”
※ Linear Two Color EVA Injection Molding Machine is equipped with two sets of injection units, partivularly suitable for two-color EVA production, available to one set of mold on each station. This model is designed to cover the production of two-color EVA mid-sole,slipper,sandal,until sole…etc.